Waxing – Threading
Pamper yourself in a haven of luxury
We aim to provide the best service in a relaxing environment. We use natural strip wax as well as hot wax and our professional team will make the process as painless as possible. We also have high quality post-wax products for your comfort.
For the best results, hair growth should be at least 2mm to enable full removal. If the hair is too long it may lead to breakage. You should not apply any body creams prior to waxing as this makes it difficult for the wax to adhere to the area and there should be no exposure to sunbeds and ideally no contact with water 24 hours before and after treatment.
Comfort and Safety
Your comfort and safety are of upmost importance to us. Please inform us if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
1. have you had any previous reactions to waxing before?
2. Do you have any allergies, particularly to any type of resin/glue i.e. plaster, beeswax or lanolin?
3. Are you pregnant or have you had a Caesarean in the last 6 months?
4. Are you used Roaccutane or other acne medication in the past 6 months?
5. Have you had any recent operations, injuries, cuts or bruises around the area to be waxed?
6. Are you on any medication or do you have any medical condition that may affect your treatment